The largest geographic markets by consumption in the information technology market are the Americas, Asia and Europe. The Americas was the largest region in the information technology market in 2016, accounting for 39.0% market share.
The Information Technology Global Market Briefing provides strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the information technology market.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Outperform competitors using accurate up to date demand-side dynamics information.
Identify growth segments for investment.
- Facilitate decision making on the basis of historic and forecast data and the drivers and restraints on the market.
- Develop strategies based on likely future developments.
- Suitable for supporting your internal and external presentations with reliable high quality data and analysis.
- Gain a global perspective on the development of the market.
- The market characteristics section of the report defines and explains the market.
The market size section gives the information technology market revenues, covering both the historic growth of the market and forecasting the future.
Comparison With Other Markets section outlines the information technology market share among the other manufacturing markets.
Historic and Forecast Growth Comparison With Other Markets section compares the information technology markets historic and forecast growth rate with other manufacturing markets.
Drivers and restraints looks at the external factors supporting and controlling the growth of the market.
- Market segmentations break down the key sub sectors which make up the market. The regional breakdowns section gives the size of the market geographically.
Competitive landscape gives a description of the competitive nature of the market, market shares, and a description of the leading companies. Key financial deals which have shaped the market in the last three years are identified.
The trends and strategies section highlights the likely future developments in the information technology market and suggests approaches.
- Scope of the Report:
Markets covered: Telecommunications, IT Services, Software Publishers, Computer Hardware Companies mentioned: Apple, AT&T, Verizon, Amazon, Hewlett-Packard, Microsoft, IBM, Google, Comcast, Intel
Geographic scope: Americas, Europe, Asia, Middle East and Africa, Oceania.
Time series: Five years historic and forecast.
Data: Market value in $ billions.
Data Segmentation: Regional breakdowns, market share of competitors, key sub segments.
Sourcing and Referencing: Data and analysis throughout the report is sourced using end notes.
- The information technology (IT) industry deals with the application of computers, computer peripherals and telecommunications equipment to store, retrieve, transmit and maneuver data. It involves computer networking, broadcasting, systems design services and information distribution technologies like television and telephones.
The largest geographic markets by consumption in the information technology market are the Americas, Asia and Europe. The Americas was the largest region in the information technology market in 2016, accounting for 39.0% market share. Asia and Europe were the second and third largest region accounting nearly 27% and 25% market share respectively.
Over the past five years there has been an increasing prevalence of low cost open source alternatives. Open source has become a preferred platform for developing new technology. In the past, software publishers would open source software that was not making money, but now companies are open sourcing software to increase its presence and share in the market. According to Allison Randal, President, Open Source Initiative, 78% of companies use open source solutions and 64% participate in open source projects indicating an increase in open source software platforms to build applications in 2015.
Industrydataanalytics provides syndicated Market research reports to industries, organizations or even individuals with an aim of helping them in their decision making process.
Industrydataanalytics has a targeted view to provide business insights and consulting to assist its clients to make strategic business decisions and achieve sustainable growth in their respective market domain.
This article is shared by www.itechscripts.com | A leading resource of inspired clone scripts. It offers hundreds of popular scripts that are used by thousands of small and medium enterprises.