Better PHP Development covers a collection of content, providing tools and techniques to make you a better developer.
If you’re just getting started with PHP (or perhaps you’ve been using it a while and have learned some bad habits), you’re in luck. Not only will it be harder to slip up and make mistakes, but content such as this — handpicked from the excellent SitePoint PHP channel — will help you get started the right way.
This collection comprises:
- How PHP Executes — from Source Code to Render by Thomas Punt
- Getting to Know and Love Xdebug by Bruno Škvorc
- Localization Demystified: Php-Intl for Everyone by Younes Rafie
- Event Sourcing in a Pinch by Christopher Pitt
- Disco with Design Patterns: A Fresh Look at Dependency Injection by Reza Lavaryan
- A Comprehensive Guide to Using Cronjobs by Reza Lavaryan
- Event Loops in PHP by Christopher Pitt
- PDO — the Right Way to Access Databases in PHP by Parham Doustdar
- Vagrant: The Right Way to Start with PHP by Bruno Škvorc
This article is shared by www.itechscripts.com | A leading resource of inspired clone scripts. It offers hundreds of popular scripts that are used by thousands of small and medium enterprises.